Thursday, January 19, 2012

E course

Week 1
It was very interesting, plus challenging, creating a  blog. To my dismay I found that my IT knowledge was quite limited, and not update as I assumed it to be.

Creating bloggs is a unique experience; it cretaes a virtual classroom environment on the web to learn, think, reflect, ponder and share with others from across the globe. Creating blogs is a experience which enables learners to glean knowledge from others from different cultures, religions, countries, ethnicities, traditions etc. Blogs help to make the world a classroon for interaction; promoting harmony and understanding in a wordl torn apart by wars, chaos and disasters.
.

2 comments:

  1. Ruki,
    It is wonderful to have you here! Great work finally getting your blog up. I know it can be confusing when there are so many new websites to have to deal with, but you've succeeding in doing this!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judi for enocurgaing and helping me. Yep, it was confusing having to deal with so any new websites initially. But, now that I'm already started, the process is getting easier, even interesting. I dont have to deal with too much new stuff. Now I have to focus mainly on getting the readings and assigments done.

    ReplyDelete