Sunday, March 11, 2012

HEY ALL! It's Ruki.

                   Overcoming obstacles on the road to SUCCESS

It was rather challenging finding keeping to deadlines to complete the final project. But, I made it. Am looking forward to the comments from our instructors as it will be a learning experience. Earlier on, during the middle of the E course, when my email account was hacked and I was unable to log on to my mail, I was totally disheartened and never though I would be able to get back on the E course.But, i managed to get back on, with Jodi's encouragement to some how finish. Now I'm glad I did re join and now on the verge of completing it.

I feel I have been on a express train with limited stops, during the  9 plus weeks gone by. Nevertheless, I have been introduced to so much knowledge and information. I look forward to including  much of what  I have learnt in my teaching. As some classrooms in Sri Lanka frequently lack access to computers or internet facilities; technology infusion it will undoutedly be challenging. So, I'm glad for the material I read on being creative in a one-computer classroom.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Ruki,

    This is my second attempt to comment on you post and hopefully you will get to see this one as the previous one was for some mysterious reason did not appear in your blog.

    I don't remember whether I said it before that both of our blog interface is same. Quite a revelation even though almost at the end of the course. I also quite look forward to reading the instructors comment and I would say probably everyone of us to a great extent. It is quite sad to know that your email got hacked. I can give you only one advice that if it is Gmail you can use verification through SMS feature in your Gmail to prevent hacking. It is quite easy to find, if you still have problem I can help.

    I would like to end by saying that I wish we get to keep contact with each other even though after long time as all of us are quite busy.

    Best Regards,

    Farid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ruki,

    I am sorry to hear about your email being hacked and all the frustration you had to go through until you regained control of your account, hence caught up with the course.

    I praise your courage and perseverance and wish you a safe and smooth sailing towards the closing of this week.

    Best of luck,

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete