Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ITS the 10th & FINAL WEEK 



Is it time to bid GOODBYE to ALL my friends in trhe E course

Its hard to find the vocabulary to express my sentiments - Relief??? Sadness?? Achievement?? Nostalgia?? 

I must state explicitly, I'm sure glad that I decided to follow the E course on 'Interactive Web Skills'. There's so much that I have learned about the benefits and advantages in integrating technology into language teaching in order to promote creativity, diversity in teaching material, and enhanced student interaction among peer groups.

Of course, I have to keep in mind the lack of resources in access to technology in most schools and educational institutions in rural and under priviledged areas. Yet, despite obstacles, I'm determined to make best use of existing resources, in terms of technology enhanced teaching.

HEY ALL - I look forward to keeping in touch with all of u'll. It will be encouraging to know the extent to which others have put to practice the knowledge and information gained in the classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, hope you are doing great. Would love to hear about your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruki,
    Towards the very end, I have to wish you great luck for being a good friend in this course. I hope that you enjoyed it and benefited a lot from this experience just as I did!
    Best regards,
    Nihmat from lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruki,

    It really has been great getting to know you through this course. You've had some major tech hassles and frustrations, I know. That can be so discouraging. But I'm impressed that even when everything seemed so difficult, you kept trying! You have great persistence, and that is wonderful!

    Good luck in all your do with your students. I'm sure they will greatly appreciate it!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete